April 24, 2017
Stainless steel sinks have been used in kitchen since time immemorial. These sinks are highly functional and look great for most types of kitchens too. Though stainless steel sinks have made a place for themselves in bathroom décor too, they have always been a specific favorite for kitchens and for reasons aplenty. Read on to find out what are the most appealing characteristic features of stainless steel sinks.
- Stainless steel sinks are available in different price ranges and the homeowner can choose one that fits perfectly into his budget perfectly.
- The newer models of stainless steel sinks (like the 18-gauge ones) are upgraded versions that are less noisy and thicker too.
- They are corrosion resistance and offer a rich look to the space.
- They are not too heavy yet are very strong and can handle pressure well.
- Sinks with different bowl sizes and other additional features like strainers are also available.
- Stainless steel is a recyclable material and offers great performance too.
- The sinks look chic and clean and can accentuate the details of the kitchen décor.
- Finally, stainless steel sinks are highly durable and in order to make the best out of the investment one needs to maintain the sink is optimal condition.
The following section will focus on the best ways to maintain the stainless steel sinks in great condition and for longer time periods.
- Use soft abrasives and soft sponges to clean the stainless steel sink Have an everyday cleaning routine in place for maximum cleanliness and to prevent the accumulation of dirt.
- While scrubbing the sink, follow the direction of the polished lines. This ensures that the effort of scrubbing blends with the sink surface.
- Follow each cleaning session (cleaning with soaps and detergents) with a water wash to prevent any residue from staying back. Strong soaps can lead to the corrosion of the material.
- Hot water or lukewarm water is best recommended for cleaning the stainless steel sink as it leaves the sink shiny, new-looking and germ-free.
- Scrubs with iron particles or particles from any other strong material can cause rusting of the sink.
- The cleaning routine of the sink must be finished off with a dry towel. The dry towel removes the moisture and prevents the occurrence of rust. Also, the towel clears the sink of water droplets which would otherwise remain back as stains.
While these above tips can work great for the long life of your stainless steel sinks, the most important factor to consider is the brand of the sink. Find a reliable range of stainless steel sinks from a popular brand and enjoy its many benefits.
Please follow and like this blog:
- What is Chromatherapy? October 16, 2018
- How to Clean a Shower Head September 25, 2018
- 10 Faucet Finish Options: Which Faucet Finish is Right for Your Home? September 13, 2018
- Turning your bathroom into a luxury retreat: ANZZI Echo Series October 31, 2017
- Master kitchen of your dreams with the ANZZI Moore Series K-AZ3218-2B October 24, 2017