July 16, 2017
Bathtubs are often the focal point of a bathroom. Bathtubs are what that makes your bathroom more than a place to wash by turning them into an oasis of peaceful bounty and contemplative experience. The ANZZI Bishop Series FT-AZ435 soaking tubs are perfect for those who wish to immerse themselves in warm water. The points below describe its characteristics:
They are free-standing bathtubs. The free-standing design has been gaining much popularity in the recent years. This is due to the fact that they can attract the attention of the onlookers instantly with their bold statement. They are an epitome of luxury and elegance.
- Because of the attractive rose gold finish, your bathroom would no longer look outdated or dull anymore.
- The oval-shaped design offers a more traditional look. Also, they appear more considerably sized in all the directions.
- The bathtubs are made of Acrylic. There are plenty why you should choose the material Acrylic for your bathtubs. They are easy to maintain, resilient and brings more natural warmth. It has proven to be a long lasting option for bathtubs as they have high durability. Despite its strong nature, Acrylic is light weight and is less damaging when you happen to slip or fall. Also, it is well known for its reasonable price and affordability.
- The product measures are,
Product height: 23.62
- They come with a drain and overflow. The Arian is located at the center.
This lustrous and beautiful bathtub would surely provide your bathroom a lot of class and style.
Please follow and like this blog:
- What is Chromatherapy? October 16, 2018
- How to Clean a Shower Head September 25, 2018
- 10 Faucet Finish Options: Which Faucet Finish is Right for Your Home? September 13, 2018
- Turning your bathroom into a luxury retreat: ANZZI Echo Series October 31, 2017
- Master kitchen of your dreams with the ANZZI Moore Series K-AZ3218-2B October 24, 2017