April 25, 2016
The time of home renovations is truly exciting for you get to explore every element you always desired in your dream home and recreate it as a part of your interiors. Probably one of the rooms in your house that has the most scope for such design is your bathroom. When you think of remodeling this space, heed these considerations to undertake smart renovations.
For Confined Restrooms
One of the first things you need to think about is the actual size of your restroom. If it is a smaller lavatory, then undertaking bathroom design that helps you optimize space will be called for.
- Having the ground as open as possible is a good idea, so you can opt for upright stowage. If you notice any negative space, (the kind of recesses that cannot be used easily) then be creative. These are perfect for housing your cabinets or even a well-placed mirror.
- Those of you who wish to go the extra mile and install a stellar sound system can use precisely such nooks to have your unit and speakers.
- If you thought a bath tub wasn’t an option for you due to space constraints, think again. Sweetheart bath tubs are a great idea even if you have a small lavatory. These cozy tubs are perfect for you to bathe in contentedly without being limited to a shower cubicle.
Ideas for Spacious Restrooms
The sky’s the limit to your design aspirations when you have a spacious restroom for you have the space to make all the renovations you always coveted.
- Spaciousness gives you the chance to recreate your toilet to offer a complete spa-theme. Speak to an interior designer about making changes to introduce a suave dresser with your bathroom vanity.
- You can also fashion this into a space where you can retreat to when you covet solace and silence. Install a TV and an inglenook to add to the regal vibe.
- Invest in a glamorous and lavish tub where you can soak in with a few scented candles by your side and bath salts in the water. Recently, a shoe tub is fast achieving acclaim for it uplifts your average bath experience. Crafted to resemble a stiletto’s design, this is certainly a way to bathe like a diva.
Whether you have a large bath or a tiny restroom, outfit it with skid-resistant flooring to dodge the possibility of nasty accidents. You can rest assured that your bathroom will soon be a space you can’t get enough of!
Please follow and like this blog:
- What is Chromatherapy? October 16, 2018
- How to Clean a Shower Head September 25, 2018
- 10 Faucet Finish Options: Which Faucet Finish is Right for Your Home? September 13, 2018
- Turning your bathroom into a luxury retreat: ANZZI Echo Series October 31, 2017
- Master kitchen of your dreams with the ANZZI Moore Series K-AZ3218-2B October 24, 2017