July 10, 2017
In the recent times, stainless steel kitchen sinks are increasingly being fitted with pull-out faucets. In some cases, it is just the faucet serving the sinks while in more upscale kitchens a pull-out faucet accompanies a stunning, chrome-finished single handle arching spout faucet. The pull-out faucet, apart from offering a refreshing look to the kitchen, also performs multiple functions.
Read on to find out some of the best benefits of choosing a pull-out kitchen faucet.
1. Pull-out faucets are the best tools for multi-taskers
If you love the kitchen and spend a lot of time cooking your favorite meals, then the chance of having your hands full is high. Multi-taskers in the kitchen find it extremely convenient to use pull-out faucet as it allows the user to have better control over the flow of water and gets the job done by using one hand only.
2. Pull-out faucets act like mini “vegetable washing” hose
Farm-fresh vegetables laden with mud and other contaminants must be cleaned thoroughly before use. Use the pull-out faucet with one hand, while the other brushes through the dirt and stains on vegetables. The water from the faucet comes with a great speed and washes off all the dirt easily. Since speed of water from the faucet can be controlled and faucet can be lowered deep into the sink to avoid water splashes, there is no mess created around the sink.
3. Pull-out faucets look good with stainless steel sinks in any kitchen setup
Pull-out faucets are stylish and neat. They go well with the any type of stainless steel sink and can be matched to different kitchen themes easily. They are highly functional and second to none in aesthetic appeal.
4. Versatile as it can be used for multiple cleaning purposes
Cleaning the kitchen becomes an easy task with the pull-out faucet as it can extend out for a few inches outside the sink area. Cleaning stains outside the sink or filling a bucket without placing it within the sink is possible by using pull-out faucets. The flow of water from the sink can be directed to other routes easily. Some home owners use the kitchen pullout faucet to water the decorative, indoor plants placed near the window behind the sink.
Find a good brand of pull-out kitchen faucet and install it along with the normal, kitchen sink spout to enjoy the best benefits of both worlds.
Please follow and like this blog:
- What is Chromatherapy? October 16, 2018
- How to Clean a Shower Head September 25, 2018
- 10 Faucet Finish Options: Which Faucet Finish is Right for Your Home? September 13, 2018
- Turning your bathroom into a luxury retreat: ANZZI Echo Series October 31, 2017
- Master kitchen of your dreams with the ANZZI Moore Series K-AZ3218-2B October 24, 2017